Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Attack of the Fashion Victims

I thought my blogging activities were done for the day, until I came across some horrendous pictures.


Celine Dion
Obi-wan, I'm your humble student, ready to-- Oh, wait, that's not Ewan McGrevor... That's freaking Celine Dion... Dahling, what fashion statement are you trying to send by wearing this ensemble? That you desperately wanted to be in Star Wars and George Lucas didn't give you a call? Is that it? Okay, maybe you're trying to achieve a younger, fresher look, especially with the cleavage and all, but, if I was a guy, I wouldn't let you anywhere near my light saber.


Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer, get this through your head. You're not Master Yoda's mistress. You never will be. You're just not his type. On a more serious note, this outfit wouldn't have looked so bad if only she took off that cover up/bolero. Ugh, I think I'm going blind.

Moving on... It pains me to see that these two amazing--coincidentally--singers look so amazingly bad. I know, metallics are in and all, but these stars certainly took it a little too far. Crystaljade now signing off.

1 comment:

alexgirl said...

eeek! Celine gives me the creeps. And good comparison--she's so Obi Wan in that pic.