Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bargain Shopping Finds

I finally cashed in the gift cheque I got for my graduation. Whew. I haven't gone shopping in such a long time, because I didn't have any money to shop with. Life as a poor fashionista... Besides, my wardrobe is so freaking last season. The only trendy things I have right now are leggings and metallic flats. I've been lusting after stripes, mini dresses, wide belts, etc. for a really long time, but, alas, you can't have them all. I had to settle for two items--which I got for a steal, I might add.
The first thing I bought was a tank top that sort of looked like this ~wink, wink~ It cost P199.75 which is equal to 4 dollars. I bought it because its plain, and I'll have to get creative and think of ways to dress it up.
These shorts look really similar to the pair I bought, except it was black without the pinstripes. They cost P299.75 which is equal to about 6 dollars.


Finding cute clothes at affordable prices always gives me this great feeling. Some might disagree, but for me fashion isn't all about the expensive labels--even though the Guccis and the Pradas often makes my mouth water. It's a chance for you to show who you are to the world, even if your jeans are just secondhand. Oh, I meant vintage.

1 comment:

emigre said...

Great finds. I envy anyone who has the figure to wear short shorts like this!