Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Crazy Over Bangles

I have a new fetish... Bangles. I never really noticed them before, but now I really want one--or several. My plan for today is to count all the coins I have, and go over to our local grocery store. On the second floor, there's this boutique called Something Else that sells cute clothes and accessories at really cheap prices. I think they're able to sell their items at such cheap prices because their rent is really low, since their location isn't exactly what you'd call classy.

I saw this really cute one yesterday. It was black with little white skulls all over it. It cost a hundred pesos which is equivalent to around 2 dollars. It might not sound like much, but around here that's pretty expensive for just one bangle. So, even if I really, really, really want that one, I'm going to try and look somewhere else--somewhere cheap.

Hopefully, I'll be able to update you on the results of my bargain shopping excursion tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tru said...

cool braclets and hip blog...adding you to my links