Saturday, April 7, 2007

eight.one a Definite Ten

I was browsing my April copy of Meg magazine, when I came across links to the online domains of several newly opened stores. I didn't like the other two, but I simply couldn't keep coming back to eight.one's site to check out their clothes. I'm pretty broke right now, but looking at their clothes makes me want to go out and start mopping floors just so I could my hands on some of them.

These clothes are just the way I like it, simple yet sophisticated, not to mention they're perfect for the current weather in my home country--summer.

I like the black dress better. The layered necklaces. The waist. The little details. I love practically everything about it.

These two dresses seem perfect for summer, like when you're having lunch with your family or whatever.

These dresses sort of remind me of Star Wars, but I like them anyway. They seem like something a sophisticated career woman would wear to a cocktail party. Okay, for the millionth time, I'm sighing again.

These outfits, on the other hand, look like they were made to be worn on a night out on the town. I have one word for pairing denim shorts with a detailed top: balance. Its classy, but not too dressy to be worn to the mall. Just right.

Sadly, I can't do anything else but ogle at these pieces. The store is located in Manila, while I'm stuck a far-flung province, where I can't get to them. They don't accept online orders. Even if they did, I don't have any money to spend... If, like me, you want to ogle at their clothes, check out eight.one's online home here.

1 comment:

Tru said...

cool find. kudos...haha I used the word kudos