Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Flat Out the Best

My online time today is limited, so I'm gonna make this quick. Here are some of my recent finds from eBay Philippines. Can you believe not a single one of these amazing flats cost more than 17 dollars?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The last pair is my ultimate favorite. I just love the little rope-ish bows, and the weave details. I'm pretty sure they're gonna be snapped up in a week or so, eBay fanatics are so quick at finding great stuff.

Anyway, next time, I'm gonna try and ignore the metallic trend and start looking for colorful flats with awesome prints, etc. It is summer after all. I'll post my finds next time--that is, if I find any.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The silver flats are awesome, very unique design that I haven't seen before.

alexgirl said...

I agree that the metallic trend is getting old, but the 1st pair of flats are totally amazing. You should look at J crew. Awesome colorful flats w/ cute doily-esque pattern.

Tru said...

the last pair is also my fave

What's Haute said...

cute shoes!

S. said...

I love flats but, believe it or not, I often find them uncomforable.