Thursday, April 5, 2007

J. No, No, No!!!

I'm looking at this picture, and I just wanna close my friggin' eyes. I had a feeling Jennifer Lopez had her eyes closed too, when she put on this outfit. Did she suddenly decide to turn the mantle on the table into a dress when she and husband Marc Anthony were on a picnic? Oh, and I wanna know another thing too. When a wild animal passed by, did she have another one of her diva tantrums and seized it by the ear and ripped its fur off, slinging it over her shoulders, thereby completing this hideous ensemble?

Wait, wait, don't tell me. I'm still trying to guess from which decade--or which planet, for that matter--those clunky shoes are from. The 60s? The 70s? The 80s? Oh, I know! Pluto!

Jennifer Lopez has a beautiful face, not to mention a whopping ass-pirin collection, but her dress doesn't flatter her figure at all. Instead of looking at her face, the dress's busy pattern takes your attention away.

The verdict?

A J. No No No No!

No comments: