Saturday, April 7, 2007

Love/Hate Rachel Bilson

I don't know what to say about this girl. I've just been seized by an overwhelming urge to go shopping and spend money--which I don't have--because of her. On my last post, I was totally ranting on Rachel Bilson's sense of style, until I saw this picture:

It's great because the top part is so sophisticated while the bottom part is just casual. I tried to recreate the look with eBay, and here's what I found:

This cardigan is shorter and a little thicker than the actual one. There were a ton of great cream cardigans on eBay, because the one Rachel's wearing has these really cute black buttons--so it was the closest match.


All that's missing from the outfit is the white tank top--which I think all girls have in their closets--and some necklaces to layer. Plus, none of these items cost more than 10 dollars.

3 comments:

Icy said...

Hey, what a cool site. You write really well.

alexgirl said...

I know what you mean about Love/Hating RB. I feel the same way--but in her defence (and I'm totally hypothesizing) but maybe the PJ's thing was for a movie or something? She def. looked like she was out in the boonies.
But this outfit with the shorts is super cute. I look terrible in shorts, but it's totally casual-yet-trendy.
And you should totally see Donnie Darko. It's a little confusing, but really really good.
;)

Tru said...

I totally did a post on this oufit